Team Haverhill is marking its 10-year anniversary with the launch of what it calls its “10 For 10” project.
The volunteer group is sponsoring 10 “mini-projects” in proposed partnerships with individuals or community groups to complete. The 10 small projects should be service- or beautification-related. Citizens are invited to submit an idea by completing an online application.
To be considered for a small project, the following criteria must be met:
- Project should be completed in one day and within the calendar year of 2015
- Funding portion from Team Haverhill cannot exceed $150
- Working with a community partner is encouraged, but not required
- Individuals and groups are required to participate in their proposed project
- Submit completed application form by February 1, 2015 (notification after February 15)
Applications may be downloaded here.
For more information, call (978) 374-5962 or send email [email protected].