Buttonwoods Museum volunteer Doug Jenkins conducts a tour this Saturday of Haverhill’s first site listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
The Bradford Burial Ground, founded in 1665, is steeped in history. Now owned by the city, veterans from the King Philip’s War of 1675 through World War II are buried there. The tour is free and no registration is required.
Those interested should meet at the Salem Street entrance Saturday, Sept. 30, at 10 a.m.