Five Haverhill residents are due to face various charges in court after separate arrests by Haverhill Police Tuesday on outstanding warrants. Police report charges range from motor vehicle and city ordinance violations to criminal harassment and restraining order violations. The arrests occurred between 1:30 p.m. and about 5:30 p.m., Tuesday.
- Kimberly Lewis, 38, 149 Essex St., Haverhill, 2 warrants: violation of 209A order (2 counts), White St. at Cedar St., 1:30 p.m.
- John M. Green, 55, 62 16th Ave., Haverhill, 1 warrant: criminal harassment, threats, 62 16th Ave., 2:25 p.m.
- Ronald Brown, 37, 127 How St., Haverhill, 1 warrant: city ordinance violation, White St. at Winter St., 3:30 p.m.
- Robert Butcher, 56, 67 Franklin St. #1, Haverhill, 2 warrants: disturbing the peace, 67 Franklin St., 4:50 p.m.
- Margarita Haas, 42, 49 Jackson St., Haverhill, 1 warrant: operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, River St. at Bonley St., 5:32 p.m.