A weekend warrant sweep by Haverhill Police nets seven people who will head to court on various charges.
A majority of the arrests between Friday night and Saturday evening occurred during traffic stops in the Hilldale Avenue and Lafayette Square area. Charges range from destruction of property and motor vehicle offenses to larceny and drug possession, including possession of heroin.
Here is a list of arrests:
- Andres Ruiz, 23, 25 Sargeant St., Lawrence, 3 warrants, charges not listed. Hilldale Avenue, 9:30 p.m.
- Misha T. Aubrey, 30, 73 Hilldale Avenue, #5, Haverhill, one warrant: destruction of property. Hilldale Avenue and Lafayette St., 9:14 p.m.
- Amanda M. Conlogue, 32, 42 North Street, Haverhill, two warrants: possession of class B substance (2 counts), possession of class E substance(2 counts), possession of heroin. 77 Hilldale Avenue, 9:35 p.m.
- Matthew E. Zuroms, 28, 5 Apple Street, Haverhill, two warrants: larceny under $250 (3 counts), possession of class C substance, shoplifting, resisting. 77 Hilldale Avenue, 9:35 p.m.
- Antonio Melendez, 36, 127 How Street, Haverhill, two warrants, charges not listed. Washington Square, 11:55 p.m.
- Sergio A. Garcia, 30, 1 New Street, #3, Haverhill, one warrant: operating motor vehicle after suspension, suspended registration, uninsured motor vehicle. 40 Bailey Boulevard, 1:40 p.m.
- Elizabeth St. Hilaire, 41, 35 Broadway, 1st floor, Haverhill, two warrants: operating an unregistered motor vehicle, uninsured motor vehicle, no inspection sticker, additional charges not listed. 35 Broadway, 8:46 p.m.